Monday, August 30, 2010

once again....

Ok, so we are rescheduled for this thursday.  I don't think I'll really believe it until I wake up with a scar, but I am hopeful!

As much of a roller coaster as this has been for me I know it's nothing compared to what Melissa, Mike, Haley and the rest of their family are going through. 

Even though Noah is too young to really understand there are still little things that show the toll this takes on him.  As Tina and I were waiting in my little room last week we heard them checking him out.  They put him on the scale and as soon as they were done he turned to the nurse and asked, "pressure?"

How many 3-year-olds even know what blood pressure is, never mind the fact that after you get your weight checked blood pressure follows? 

Stuff like that reminds me of why I'm doing this and why I can be patient.

And as I've told Melissa, if the Army taught me anything it was how to hurry up and wait.  When we left for Iraq it took us an extra month to actually leave.  Really, I should have expected this.

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment