So, due to the fact that many i know are not on facebook I decided to start a blog to update everyone on transplant news.
Tomorrow is a huge day. We draw my blood once again to test with Noah's to make sure that he hasn't developed any antibodies to my blood. By Wedesday we should know if we are good to go.
Then next monday i make another trip to UVA to get my pre-op bloodwork done. As long as that all looks good then we should be all systems go for transplant Thursday.
At this point, after two delays it seems a bit unreal that we could be this close. Here's hoping the third time is the charm!